Sunday, November 9, 2008


It's been a long week. I didn't feel very well and didn't go to school on Monday. On Tuesday I was back in body only. It seemed like the week dragged on and on. Oh well. This is quite a flu bug. I still feel like I have a bad cold. Enough! Thursday Mom and John dropped by the school for a few minutes. John is heading south pretty soon. It was nice seeing them. Thursday Gregg hauled out the Christmas stuff for me and I spent Thursday evening and Friday decking my halls. I love Christmas.

Twas the night after Halloween
November begins
If we hadn't had the flu
Then the tree would've been in

However, it took just
one extra week
The tree is now up
and the presents it seeks.

I just love Christmas.
Don't you love it too?
Have a Happy Thanksgiving
and Christmas all you.
Maya doesn't like baths any more than I like Mondays.

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree

the Christmas village

The stockings are hung by the chimney with care

the African Nativity

3 comments:

Annie said...

i love seeing the Christmas decortaions! they are fun! i love Christmas!!!!

Taryn and Cameron said...

I love it, is that my present I spy? Has Mya adapted?

Unknown said...

wow.. it is so weird that christmas is right around the corner!!