Monday, October 27, 2008

Nice Fall Weather and Let's Keep it that Way!

It's been a normal week at school if there ever is such a thing as a normal week at school. Friday Gregg and I worked hard in the yard--rhymes-- and got all the gardens taken care of and some of the leaves. We are about ready for winter or not. Cameron and Taryn came home Friday evening. Cameron went to the football game and Taryn went with Gregg and I to the Canyon Inn to eat. I had to have my fix of cheese enchilada. They were wonderful. On Saturday Cameron went hunting with the guys. Taryn and I went over to Preston to meet Mom. She had some apple juice for everyone. We met and ate at the Taco Bus of all places. Actually the food was good. It was an adventure. Saturday night we went to the movie, The City of Ember. The book was so much better. Oh well. Everyone have a great week.
Taryn and Grandma

Taryn and Mom

No comments: