Sunday, October 12, 2008

Can You Believe It????

What a week. First, I am on bus duty before and after school. The before school is not bad, but the after school goes on forever. I'm also on breakfast duty. Then we had to go to school all week, yes, even Friday--teacher inservice. I know, whine not.
Tuesday night was fun, however, as we went to Logan and took John out for dinner to celebrate his birthday. It was fun to spend time with Mom and John. We went to Blackstones. I forgot my camera, so no pictures of this. Also, happy birthday to my little brother Brett and also to Skyler. Hope they both had happy days.
Taryn and Cameron came home on Friday so Cameron could go hunting. He got his deer during the great October blizzard. Which brings me to the weather. I like winter ok, but a blizzard in October. I don't know about that. Everyone have a great week. Take care of yourselves, study or work hard, and also have a little fun. I have duty again this week. Help!
Looking out the kitchen window. At least the flowers inside are ok.

Looking down the road toward Aunt Gwenn's house.

Mokee is very confused. It shouldn't be winter yet.

Looking out the back window.

Phillip. Are you crazy? Nope, just saving the cows.

Walking in a winter wonderland. Not!

Back to school. See you Saturday at homecoming ISU.

1 comment:

Annie said...

okay im really really jelous that you have snow!!! i want it really bad! its going to be weird not to have snow during christmas!
take care
much love
annie