Sunday, September 14, 2008

A Nice Fall Weekend

Well, not really much to talk about. The weekend is almost over. They go by so quickly. Friday night Gregg and I had an elder's quorum party up in Bloomington Canyon. We had deep fried chicken and Dutch oven potatoes. It was tasty. The wind was blowing soooo hard and it was a little chilly, but we had a nice big fire going. It was a lot of work but worth it I guess. Saturday I cleaned house and worked on my Relief Society lesson. I am always relieved when I am finished with my lesson. It was a hard one to get a handle on this month. Saturday we had lots of interaction with animals. Only in Paris, Idaho would cows come to visit along with pigeons. It was rather entertaining. Everybody have a good week.
Cow Coming for a Visit

Cows Coming for a Visit

Pigeon Checking Things Out

Maya says,"Hi."

Aren't I Cute????

No comments: