Monday, September 1, 2008

Fun Day in Pocatello

I crawled out of school on Thursday, but I revived myself when Gregg suggested we go to Soda Springs for dinner and a movie. We ate at A&W and then went to see The Mummy. I actually really liked the movie; it had some really neat special effects. Friday I got up early and with Gregg's help, got the housework finished. About 3 o'clock, I took off for Smithfield. I stayed with Mom and John. We went for dinner to Calloways (a great Italian place). I had portebello mushroom pasta. It was wonderful. We then went home and just visited for awhile. Saturday Mom and I got up way early and headed for Pocatello. We picked up Taryn and Cameron and they guided us to the cross country meet. We were able to watch Cydney run her first race for ISU. It was really fun but soooo windy. After the race, we went out to show Cameron where Mom used to live. While at Juniper Hills, we saw some very unique animals. Ha. Ha. Ask any of us the story and we will tell you. We then went to see Cyd's and Skyler's apartment and then went to Red Lobster to eat. It was wonderful. Thankyou Mom and John for feeding all of us. The kids had huge smiles on their faces. Oh yes, we can't forget Mom's broken window. Here window went down all by itself and then would not go back up. My side. We had to go all the way back to Smithfield with the window down. It was just like the old days before air conditioning. We took Taryn and Cameron back to their apartment and then Mom and I headed for home. I got back to Bear Lake in the early evening. it was a good day and really fun to see everyone. These kids all grew up so fast.

No comments: