Sunday, September 7, 2008

Another Fun Weekend







Well, another week of school has already buzzed by. I will be glad when everyone is in a routine. Gregg had to work Thursday night, so I just did some things around the house and read my huge novel that I am trying to finish. Friday we went to town and I washed rugs at the laundramat while Gregg got new tires put on the car. We then went grocery shopping. Oh happy days. I then had chores to do around the house like mopping the floor. Saturday was fun. I went to the Cardinal Classic Crosscountry Run in Soda Springs. There was also a huge bike race that went through Montpelier enroute from Logan to Jackson. I could hardly believe the traffice between Soda and Montpelier. I counted 1000 cars and then finally stopped counting thinking I was really lame. The race was fun and the weather was beautiful. I was able to see and hang out with Mom and John, Dana, and Leslie. I saw the middle schoolers run and also watched Jessica, Janessa, Ashley, and Payge run. They all did a great job. Jessica came in 2nd in the varsity run. Cydney was running at BYU this weekend. As of this posting, I don't know how she did. After the race I went home and Gregg and I finished getting the garden in. This time of year kind of makes me sad. All the flowers are leaving and the garden is finished. I hope winter won't be quite as long and harsh as last year. Well, let the new week begin.
Some Clouds. It says "I"

The Beginning of the Long Line of Traffic

Payge Waiting to Race

Mom Taking a Picture

Leslie Waiting for the Runners

All The Spectators

The Finish Line

Here Comes Jessica in Second Place

Here Comes Janessa

Here Comes Payge

Here Comes Ashley above

Leslie and her three runners!!!

Payge after the race

Mom, John, and Dana. Time to go home.

1 comment:

Taryn and Cameron said...

That looks like so much fun. I really wish I could have gone!! Oh, well. I hope school and life is going good. Love ya!